This page explains how to complete the level 84 Endwalker quest "Back to Old Tricks".
This quest is available if you have completed the quest All's Vale that Endsvale.
Starting the Quest
Talk to Thancred in Mare Lamentorum to begin the quest.
Search for Urianger at the Designated Location
You can either go west to where the orange arrow is pointing in the minimap or you can teleport back to Bestways Burrow and go to the quest icon from there. Check on the sparkling Destination to proceed. There will be a cutscene.
Search for Urianger Again at the Designated Location
Go southwest to the large ramp, then go up one of the ramps to reach the top. Go south through the large door. Check on the sparkling Destination to proceed. There will be a cutscene.
- Urianger will not turn around until he has gone past the large rock on the left side of the slope. Hide behind that rock before he turns around.
- He will also turn around just after he has gone to the top of the glowing ramp, so hide behind the rock to the left of that ramp before he has reached the top.
- He will make his way to another glowing ramp and will start running, so you might need to sprint to avoid falling too far behind.
- He won't turn around until after he has reached the top of the second glowing ramp, so hide behind the rocks just before that ramp.
- After he turns back around and moves on, run to follow him the rest of the way.
Enter the glowing circle to proceed. There will be a cutscene.
Speak with Urianger
Talk to Urianger to complete the quest.
Next Main Scenario Quest
After you complete the quest, talk to Urianger to accept the next quest: Setting Things Straight.