Now that you have presented overwhelming evidence against the inquisitor, Drillemont asks your assistance in bringing him to justice.
This quest is available if you have completed the quest Blood for Blood.
Starting the Quest
Talk to Drillemont in the upper floor of the southern tower of Whitebrim Front in Coerthas Central Highlands to begin the quest.
Speak with the Knight of House Durendaire
Go downstairs and go north to go outside, then go southwest through the archway. Make your way southwest and go toward where the orange arrow is pointing on the minimap. Check on the House Durendaire Knight at the destination. There will be a glow around him, indicating an instanced battle. Check on him and there will be a cutscene, and then the battle will ensue.
Solo Duty: The Heretic Among Us
It is recommended to fight the enemies in the following order.
- Start by attacking Inquisitor Guillaime
- When three Wyrmhounds appear, quickly defeat them. You may need to go up the ramp to the east to reach them.
- Resume attacks on Guillaime. Eventually he will cast Dragon Blood and transform into a dragon. At this point he will sometimes use Electric Velitation, a circle attack marker that targets you. Step out of this to avoid damage.
- A Wyvern will appear from the south. Defeat it quickly.
- A Wyrmhound will appear at the top of the east ramp. Defeat it quickly.
- Resume attacks on Guillaime until he is defeated.
After the battle, there will be a cutscene.
Speak with Alphinaud
Go east and then northeast to reach Whitebrim Front. Talk to Alphinaud to complete the quest.
Next Main Scenario Quest
After you complete the quest, you will need to be at least level 41 to proceed to the next quest. After you reach level 41, talk to Alphinaud to accept the next quest: In Pursuit of the Past.