In April, you will find Zipper the bunny in on your island. Find the hidden eggs to participate in Bunny Day!
When is Bunny Day?
Zipper the bunny will be on your island in April. Bunny Day 2020 took place on April 12.
Find Hidden Eggs
Starting in April, six types of eggs can be found outside on your island. You can shake trees, hit rocks, catch fish, pop balloons, and dig underground to find them.
- Sky Egg - Can come from popping egg-shaped balloons
- Water Egg - Can be caught with a fishing rod (medium shadow)
- Earth Egg - Can be dug up with a shovel
- Leaf Egg - Can be seen growing on hardwood trees (trees with no fruit or bells growing on them)
- Stone Egg - Can pop out of rocks when you hit them with shovels/axes
- Wood Egg - Can come from trees when you hit them with axes
Nook Miles Islands
Eggs (except for Sky Eggs) can also be found on Nook Miles Islands, so if you need more eggs, you can use a Nook Miles Ticket to try to get more. This is helpful for getting more Earth Eggs and Leaf Eggs.
Craft Bunny Day recipes
Zipper will give you a recipe for a piece of Bunny Day furniture, which you can craft with the eggs that you will find around your island.
Zipper has also hidden Bunny Day DIY recipes around the island. There is a chance of getting Bunny Day recipes from balloon presents. Your island residents might also give some to you if they see you around the island. You might also find egg message bottles washed up on your beach. There is also a chance of learning egg outfit recipes when picking up or catching an egg.
More recipes will appear as Bunny Day approaches, and if you craft them all, you can talk to Zipper to get an extra present.
On Bunny Day
On Bunny Day itself, you can give Zipper one of each type of egg to get a Bunny Day basket.
You can trade Zipper 3 of any type of egg to get one egg of your choice.
If you craft all of the Bunny Day recipes (see below), Zipper will give you a Bunny Day arch. This does not include the egg clothing outfits.
After crafting the Bunny Day arch, talk to Zipper again to get a recipe for a wobbling Zipper toy.
After crafting the wobbling Zipper toy, talk to Zipper again to get a recipe for a Bunny Day wand. This is the last Bunny Day recipe.
List of Bunny Day Recipes
- Bunny Day glowy garland
- Bunny Day bed
- Bunny Day rug
- Bunny Day festive balloons
- Bunny Day table
- Bunny Day merry balloons
- Bunny Day wardrobe
- Bunny Day wall
- Bunny Day vanity
- Bunny Day crown
- Bunny Day stool
- Bunny Day wreath
- Bunny Day flooring
- Bunny Day wall clock
- Bunny Day bag
- Bunny Day fence
- Bunny Day lamp
- Bunny Day arch (received the day of Bunny Day if you have crafted all of the above)
- wobbling Zipper toy (received the day of Bunny Day if you have crafted all of the above)
- Bunny Day wand (received the day of Bunny Day if you have crafted all of the above)
List of Bunny Day Egg-based Recipes
There is a chance of learning the egg clothing recipes when catching or picking up an egg.
- Leaf-egg shell
- Leaf-egg outfit
- Leaf-egg shoes
- Stone-egg shell
- Stone-egg outfit
- Stone-egg shoes
- Wood-egg shell
- Wood-egg outfit
- Wood-egg shoes
- Sky-egg shell
- Sky-egg outfit
- Sky-egg shoes
- Earth-egg shell
- Earth-egg outfit
- Earth-egg shoes
- Water-egg shell
- Water-egg outfit
- Water-egg shoes
- Egg party hat - learned after learning all the previous egg clothing recipes
- Egg party dress - learned after learning all the previous egg clothing recipes