After you rescue Paula, the Runaway Five takes you to the creepy city of Threed.
Go west from where the Runaway Five dropped you off. Go into the drug store to upgrade your equipment.
In the hospital, go upstairs and enter the first room, then check the drawers to get an Insignificant Item. Then call Escargo Express (if you don't have their number, call Mom first) and have them store the Insignificant Item for now.
Go into the circus tent in the center of town (the Photo Man will take your picture when you approach the entrance) to learn that zombies are taking over. Near the hotel, there is a kid who says that a suspicious woman has been seen talking to the zombies.
Be Seen by the Zombies in the Graveyard
Enemies that you will encounter in Threed are:
- Coil Snake
- Handsome Tom (Weak to Fire and Flash.)
- No Good Fly (Weak to Paralysis. Insect enemy. Use Insecticide Spray.)
- Putrid Moldyman (Weak to Freeze and Sleep.)
- Smelly Ghost (Weak to Fire, Flash, Paralysis, and Sleep.)
- Smilin' Sam (Weak to Fire and Flash.)
- Trick or Trick Kid (Weak to Flash and Sleep.)
- Urban Zombie (Weak to Fire and Flash.)
- Zombie Dog (Weak to Flash and Sleep.)
- Zombie Possessor (Weak to Freeze and Flash.)
Go to the graveyard in the northwest of town. Some of the trash cans may secretly be monsters that will attack if you get too close. Go to the northwest corner of the graveyard, where you will find two zombies blocking the way to a ladder. Approach them until they look at you.
If you want the Photo Man to take your picture, approach the grave that is by itself between the two graveyards in the north part of town.
Follow the Suspicious Woman into the Hotel
Now go to the hotel in town. You see a suspicious woman go into the hotel. Be warned that the music in the hotel will be creepy. Go into the hotel and follow the woman into a hotel room.
After the cutscene, try to go through the door. You discover that it is locked. Paula sends a psychic message to Jeff in Winters.