Bunny Day takes place in Animal Crossing: New Leaf starting at 6AM on Bunny Day and continuing until 6AM the next day. There will be hidden Bunny Day eggs around your village, and you can give them to Zipper to get Bunny Day furniture.
Finding Bunny Day Eggs
You can find the following Bunny Day eggs hidden around your town:
- Tree eggs - Shake trees to find them (limited number)
- Earth eggs - Dig in the ground with the shovel to find them (limited number)
- Stone eggs - Use the shovel to break rocks to find them. (limited number)
- Sky eggs - Watch for balloon presents and use the slingshot to shoot them down (note: balloons do not appear if your gate is open)
- Water eggs - Use the fishing rod in the river to find them. Their shadows are small (but not tiny)
- Deep sea eggs - Wear a wet suit and dive in the ocean to find them. Their shadows are small (but not tiny) and do not move.
Getting an Egg Basket
Collect one each of all six types of eggs, then give them all to Zipper to get an egg basket, which is a furniture item.
You can eat the eggs that you find (but if you have not gotten the egg basket yet, be sure to get it from Zipper before you eat all the eggs). Inside of an egg, you will find one of the following:
- Prize Ticket
- Grand Prize Ticket
Getting Egg Furniture
If you get a normal prize ticket from an egg, give it to Zipper to get a piece of Egg Furniture. Here is a list of the items in the Egg Furniture series.
- Egg Bed
- Egg Dresser
- Egg Closet
- Egg Chair
- Egg Couch
- Egg Table
- Egg Stereo
- Egg Matryoshka
- Egg Clock
- Egg Lamp
- Egg TV
- Egg Carpet
- Egg Wallpaper
Getting Zipper's Picture
If you get a grand prize ticket, give it to Zipper to get a picture of Zipper.
What to do with Candy
If you get candy, you can do the following with it:
- Eat it. (This has no known effect.)
- Sell it
- Drop it on the ground to attract ants, which you can catch and donate to the museum