After the kitchen, you can choose to go through door 8, which leads to the laboratory.
Escape the Lab
- Get the ethanol from the unlocked (green) lockers to the left of the computer
- Get the power cable from on top of the computer equipment next to the large computer console.
- Look through the large window and tap the table to the right of the mannequin until Clover says that she can't erase the marker.
- Hand the ethanol through the bars.
- Go back to the large window and tap the table until you tell Clover that you'll give her something through the bars.
- Tap the bars to give Clover the piece of paper.
- Tap the table again and go back to the bars and tap them to get the note with the grid on it.
- Go to the computer monitor and tap it while holding the power cable.
- Go back to the large window and tap the machine that is just above the mannequin's head until Clover says that she has found a two-prong adapter.
- Go to the bars to get the two-prong adapter.
- Combine the two-prong adapter with the power cable
- Use the power cable on the computer monitor
- When the computer turns on, tap the puzzle in the order described on the paper that Clover gave you:
3 2 4 1
- Take the Earth Key and the small key from the green lockers on the right (story trigger)
- Use the small key on the computer console in the middle of the room
- Go to the large window and tap the machine on the wall in the top-left until the mannequin catches fire
- Turn left to see the two doors that have a green light on them.
- Tap the green door on the right to get Clover out
- Tap the green door on the left to escape from the laboratory