This page explains the steps to escape from the steam engine room.
- Examine all of the sand bags in the room to find a picture card in each one
- Look in the small box next to a sand bag for another picture card
- Examine the numbered boxes for another picture card
- Look in the box to the right of the numbered boxes for two more picture cards
- Once you have found all nine picture cards, use them on the numbered boxes (this triggers a story segment)
- Take the numbered pins to the machine at the top of the stairs and tap the lower part of the machine where the six holes are
- Use the pins to light up all eight of the unlit lights. Each row of three will light up a
light. The pins will light up whichever light is the digital root of the three pins.
- The next puzzle is called a Magic Square. You're supposed to make every row, column,
and diagonal of three equal to F, which
To figure it out on your own,
One way to enter the solution is:
- After solving the magic square, tap the control stick on top of the machine. You will have to
tell the Pushmaster 5000 where to go.
x x 1 2 x 3 4 x x x 12 x 3 4 x x x 1 x2 3 4 x x x 1 x24 3 x x x 1 3x24 x x x 1 x24 3 x x x 1 x24 3 x x x 1 x 4 3 x 2
- Go downstairs and head to the caged area. Climb the crates on the right to reach the coffin.
- Tap the coffin and examine the interior. You will find the rusty key and a revolver. (This triggers a story segment.)
- Use the rusty key on the door that is partway up the stairs.