The Pet Promenade is a chance for you to show off your pets and win rare prizes.
Pet Promenade Overview
You can enter any of your pets in the Pet Promenade for a chance to win prizes. Your pets are judged on their friendship level with you. At higher contest ranks, you should enter the type of pet that matches the contest theme.
By participating in the Pet Promenade, your friendship with everyone in the village will increase, even if you do not win. Be sure to always participate in the Pet Promenade, even if you might not win. Friendship increases by 1500 if you win, and 500 if you do not win.
Pet Promenade Schedule
The Pet Promenade is an annual event that occurs on Spring 22 every year, starting in Year 2.
How to Enter
To enter the festival, go to the crossroads and talk to the MC between 10:00 and 13:00 to enter.
There are four contest ranks that you can enter. More ranks open up if you win. The ranks are rookie, veteran, expert, and legend.
You can enter any pet into the beginner-rank Pet Promenade, but higher ranks have themes. The themes are:
- Large Dog (Husky, Shepherd, Tibetan Mastiff, Great Pyrenees, Weimaraner, Doberman, Bull Terrier, Border Collie, Tosa, Bernese)
- Small Dog (Jack Russell, Beagle, Chihuahua, Dachshund, Shiba, Poodle)
- Shorthair Cat (White Cat, Siamese, Tabby Cat, Black Cat, Tortoiseshell, Shorthair Cat, Bengal)
- Longhair Cat (Maine Coon, Himalayan, Scottish Fold)
- Capybara (Gray Capybara, Capybara)
Your pet is judged based on friendship level with you, but at higher contest ranks, you will get a penalty if you enter a pet that does not match the theme. You can check the calendar to see the theme. You can get a bonus based on your pet's current level. See the pets page for more information on raising your pet's level.
Your pet will get a bonus of 30 points if it matches the theme, but at higher contest ranks you get 30 points deducted if your pet does not match the theme. In addition, you can get between 5 and 70 bonus points depending on your pet's level.
- Rookie: Your pet is judged on friendship level, and does not have to match the theme. Your competitors will get between 50 and 150 points
- Veteran: If your pet matches the theme, it is judged on friendship level. Your competitors will get between 151 and 400 points
- Expert: If your pet matches the theme, it is judged on friendship level. Your competitors will get between 401 and 850 points
- Legend: If your pet matches the theme, it is judged on friendship level. Your competitors will get between 851 and 950 points.