After you escape from the Third Class Cabin, you can choose to go through door number 4.
Go through Door 4
If Junpei chooses to go through door 4 with June, Santa, and Lotus, the four of you find the DEAD at the end of the hallway. Near the DEAD is a set of double doors, and the lock has the Mars symbol ♂ on it. There are two unlocked doors nearby, each of which goes into a second class cabin.
Locations of items in the room
- Map of B Deck: On the wall in the bedroom with June. (story trigger)
- Box of matches: On the table in the room with June. (story trigger)
- Dresser key: In the dresser in the bedroom with June
- Candle: On the table in the room with Santa and Lotus
- Shower curtain: On the bed in the dark room after bringing the lit candle.
- Display case key: Combine the candle and the matches, then go into the dark bedroom and get the shower curtain from the bed.
- Tile 1: The bathroom tile in the room with June. The tile is fifth from the left and third from the top.
- Tile 2: In the display case. (story trigger)
- Tile 3: In the drawer of the dresser in the dark bedroom
- Mars Key: Behind the black and white picture that you put the tiles onto. (story trigger)
How to Escape
- Get the matches from the table in the room with June.
- Go into the bedroom of the room with June and get the map from above the bed.
- Turn around and open the dresser to get the dresser key.
- Go to the other bedroom.
- Get the candle from the table and combine it with the matches.
- Go into the dark bedroom with the candle
- Unlock the dresser with the dresser key
- Open the dresser drawer and get the tile
- Get the shower curtain from the bed in the dark bedroom.
- Get the candlestick key
- Use the candlestick key on the display case.
- Get the tile out of the display case
- Take the clover bookmark from Santa.
- Step into the shower of the bathroom where there's no shower curtain.
- Put the shower curtain on the hooks and step out of the shower.
- Close the shower curtain and look through the hole
- Go to the other bathroom and get the tile from the wall (fifth from left, third from top)
- Use the tiles in the picture that has only one tile. Slide the lower-right tile to the upper left and rotate it twice, then rotate the upper-right tile once.
- Get the Mars Key from behind the picture.
- Use the Mars Key on the double doors in the hall.
After you escape from the second-class cabin, you will automatically be sent to the kitchen.