After you escape from the kitchen, you can choose to go through door 7, which leads to the operating room.
List of Items
- Fake torso - On table near medicine cabinet in operating area
- Kocher forceps - On table near Lucy mannequin
- Scalpel - On table near medical model with organs showing
- Fake lung - Use Kocher forceps on medical model with organs showing
- Organ key - Use scalpel on fake lung
- Blue liquid - In room with medicine cabinets and safe in middle
- Red liquid - In room with medicine cabinets and safe in middle
- Fake arm - From unlocked safe in room with medicine cabinets
- Fake heart - From unlocked safe in room with medicine cabinets
- Fake leg #1 - From locker near Jupiter Door after solving colored water puzzle
- Fake leg #2 - From locker near Jupiter Door after solving colored water puzzle
- Fake stomach - From locker near Jupiter Door after solving colored water puzzle
- Clipboard with picture of John and Lucy mannequins - In drawer in room with Jupiter door
- Jupiter Key - Received from scale next to John mannequin after solving mannequin puzzle
How to Escape
- Get the Kocher forceps from the table near the Lucy mannequin
- Get the scalpel from the table near the medical model with its organs showing
- Use Kocher forceps on medical model with its organs showing
- Use scalpel on fake lung
- Get fake torso from table near medicine cabinet in operating area
- Go to curtain and turn right. Use the organ key on the nearest door.
- In the room with all the medicine, get the bottle of red liquid and bottle of blue liquid from the table
- The note on the table says Iron=1 Salt=2 Water=3 Carbon dioxide=? Ammonia=? Ethanol=?. Iron has one atom, Salt has two, and water has three. The solution to the puzzle is to figure out how many atoms are in Carbon dioxide, Ammonia, and Ethanol. You can look at the bottles on the medicine cabinets to find out the letters that represent those chemicals. The solution is (click the text to reveal it: ) 3 4 9.
- Use the code on the safe to unlock it. Get the arm and the heart from it
- Exit from the room. This will trigger a story segment with Seven, which is described below.
- Once you're out of the room, use the organ key on the other door and go to the room that has the three color-coded lockers
- Get the clipboard out of the drawers
- Put the blue liquid into the beaker and turn the light on. Then put the red liquid into the beaker. Then put the blue liquid in again to turn it purple. Each time, it will unlock one of the three lockers.
- Get the legs and stomach from the lockers
- Go back to Lucy (the covered-up mannequin) and use one of the fake body parts while tapping her head or arm. Then tap her completed mannequin
- To solve the mannequin puzzle, just switch all their parts except for the heart.
- Go to John's operating table and check the scale to find the Jupiter Key.
- Go to the room with the three lockers and use the Jupiter key on the door.
After you escape from the operating room, you can go through one of the following doors: