After you escape the second class cabin, you find yourself in the kitchen.
Items in the room
- Whetsone: Next to the sink
- Rusty Knife: In the storage room to the right of the teapot (story trigger)
- Sharp knife: combine the whetstone and the rusty knife
- Bottle of oil: Behind the middle cheese on the shelf second from the top in the storage room
- Bottle: In the cellar of the freezer
- Sturdy rope: In the cellar of the freezer
- Frozen chicken: In the freezer box
- Bag of dry ice: In the freezer box (story trigger)
- Dry ice bomb: Combine frozen chicken with dry ice. Then combine the bottle with dry ice. Then combine sturdy rope with bottle.
- Frozen pork: On the bottom left shelf of the shelf to the right of the freezer box
- Piece of paper with code: Put the pork on the grill and use the sharp knife to cut the paper out
- Saturn key card: Enter the code into the keypad on the oven door.
How to escape
- Get the whetstone from next to the sink.
- Go into the storage room to the right of the teapot.
- Move the white sheet and get the rusty knife from the wooden box.
- Move the middle cheese from the second shelf from the top to get the bottle of oil from behind it.
- Use the bottle of oil on the bar on the door to the left of the storage room, then move the bar and go into the room.
- Get the dry ice and frozen chicken from the freezer box.
- Get the pork from the bottom left shelf of the shelf that is to the right of the freezer box.
- Get the bottle and the rope from the trap door.
- Use the frozen chicken on the dry ice. Then use the dry ice on the bottle. Then use the rope on the bottle.
- Use the bottle on the frozen door handle.
- When you're out of the freezer, use the pork on the grill.
- Use the whetstone on the rusty knife.
- When the pork is done, use the sharp knife on it.
- Those numbers are hexadecimal. In decimal, they are 12 + 16 + 15 = 43. Enter 43 into the oven door keypad.
- Get the Saturn Key Card and use it on the door.
After you escape from the kitchen, you will get the choice to go through one of the following doors: