Crimson Room was made by
Takagi, who also made the Viridian Room, the
and the White Chamber.
Here is a quick walkthrough. For a more detailed walkthrough,
Bas has a
Walkthrough that includes pictures.
- Open and close curtain until ring falls out. Take it.
- Look in bowl and take ring.
- Look on window and take key.
- Look under pillow and take key.
- Use key on left drawer and take power-chord.
- Use key on right drawer and take mystery box.
- Use power chord on CD player, turn it on, and open cd slot. Take key.
- Lift pillow and click space between mattress and head board. Take metal rod.
- Turn right from the bed, then click bottom left corner of screen. Take battery.
- Look under dresser and get cassette.
- Examine mystery box and put rings and rod on top.
- Open box and put cassette and battery in, then click lens to start movie.
- Watch the entire movie. Then after the movie is over, click the spot where the person was pointing.
Wait a moment for the slot to open.
- Open the slot. Use this code. Unfortunately, that page doesn't work anymore.
But if you play Crimson Room at this page, you can use the code 1994.
- Get screw driver. Click on door to get close to it. Click on knob with screwdriver, then click door to escape.