- Teammates (Starting at Level 4)
- Game Record (Starting at Level 5)
How to Get to Games
You will get a ride to the game, an hour before the start of the game, just like with regular workdays. However, if you get promoted to Rookie on a game day, you won't go to a game that day.
- Athletic - Makes it easier to improve athletic skill.
- Charismatic - Helpful for befriending teammates.
- Loves the Outdoors - The Sim will be in a great mood if he or she trains outside.
- Lucky - Might help the Sim's team win games. This is unconfirmed.
- Schmoozer - Helps the Sim improve relationships with teammates more quickly.
Recommended Lifetime Rewards
- Observant - Helps the Sim learn traits of teammates (and everyone else), which he or she can later talk about to get a better friendship boost.
- Office Hero - Helps quickly improve relationships with teammates while on the job.
- Long Distance Friend - This can help the Sim stay friends with teammates for a longer time with less effort. This is also helpful if the Sim wants to go for the Super Friendly charisma challenge.