Animal Crossing: New Leaf Guide
Easter takes place in Animal Crossing: New Leaf
starting at 6AM on Easter and continuing until 6AM the next day.
There will be hidden Easter eggs around your village, and you can give them to the Easter Bunny
to get Easter furniture.
Finding Easter Eggs
You can find the following Easter eggs hidden around your town:
- Tree eggs - Shake trees to find them (limited number)
- Underground eggs - Dig in the ground with the shovel to find them (limited number)
- Rock eggs - Use the shovel to break rocks to find them. (limited number)
- Sky eggs - Watch for balloon presents and use the slingshot to shoot them down
- Fish eggs - Use the fishing rod in the river to find them
- Deep sea eggs - Wear a wet suit and dive in the ocean to find them
Getting an Easter Basket
Collect one each of all six types of eggs, then give them all to the Easter Bunny
to get an Easter Basket.
Eating Easter Eggs
You can eat Easter eggs, but be sure to get the Easter Basket from the Easter Bunny
before you start eating the eggs. Inside of an egg,
you will find one of the following:
- Prize Ticket
- Grand Prize Ticket
Getting Egg Furniture
If you get a normal prize ticket
from an egg, give it to the Easter Bunny to get a piece of Egg Furniture.
Here is a list of the items in the Egg Furniture series.
- Egg Bed
- Egg Dresser
- Egg Closet
- Egg Chair
- Egg Couch
- Egg Table
- Egg Stereo
- Egg Matryoshka
- Egg Clock
- Egg Lamp
- Egg TV
- Egg Carpet
- Egg Wallpaper
Getting the Easter Bunny's Picture
If you get a grand prize ticket, give it to the Easter Bunny to get a picture of the Easter Bunny.
What to do with Candy
If you get candy, you can do the following with it:
- Eat it (might improve your luck getting prize tickets from eggs?)
- Sell it
- Drop it on the ground to attract ants, which you can catch and donate to the museum
Page last updated 2014-04-17T13:26:57-05:00